Reporting to : Maintenance Manager
- The Line Maintenance Engineer will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and work closely with the Line Maintenance Supervisor.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out meticulously, all assigned tasks as laid out in the relevant aircraft Approved Maintenance Programs, Maintenance Manual, Ads/SBs
- Reporting aircraft defects and deficiencies immediately to their respective Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintaining all personal, general and special tools in perfect useable condition and ensuring completeness of all personal tool box items.
- Reporting defects and deficiencies of tools and equipment to the Maintenance Manager.
- Maintain all work places clean
- Carrying out any other duties assigned by the Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Supervisor.
Required skills & qualifications
- Possess a minimum of BSc in Engineering or Equivalent Qualification.
- Have worked in a similar capacity in any airline of repute for at least 3-5yrs.
- Be EASA Part 145 and FAA A&P or NCAA B1 & B2 License engineers.
- Be type rated in JT8D 219/217 C series engine.
- Have sound knowledge of documentation procedure for aircraft maintenance / certification.
- Have proven communication skills and good command of English Language.
- Be current with Nigerian Civil Aviation regulations with the valid medicals.
- Be willing to work extra hours, if required.