1. Refunds will be entertained only in extremely unavoidable cases and refund policy for various classes of tickets will be put in consideration.
2. In cases of delayed flights, Passenger will be rescheduled to the next available flight.
3. In the event of a flight cancellation by the airline, ticket remains valid and can be rescheduled at no cost for a future flight within the period of ticket validity.
4. Voluntary refunds can be allowed as they are allowed after charging the cancellation fees of 25% or 100% as the case may be.
5. All refunds are to be requested for by sending a mail to or by completing a refund form at the airport or online at flydanaair.com/refunds
6. Refund process is as stated below:
a) Passenger is to approach either the ticket counter or the call center and provide account details with necessary documents.
h) For third parties; Evidence of ticket payment, passenger's picture ID with signature, letter of authorization with signature from the passenger and third party ID card will be required.